8.21.2008

Scrapping the Music Challenge and Scarlet Lime!

This last weekend I created my FIRST EVER Acrylic album! It was challenging, especially deciding which adhesive to use, but I love the result. the Album itself is a square Green Geco Album and you will be able to purchase it at http://www.2croppincousinz.com/ Also, I thought this would be PERFECT for my entry for the scrappin the music challenge blog. I love this song, and it worked so well with my pics. the papers and letters, etc. are my last two kits from Scarlet Lime. I'm always anxious to begin using my kit when it arrives, and sometimes I run out of time and it does't happen. but I worked on this album for about 3 days, and am super pleased with the result! thanks so much for looking!
















12 comments:

Unused Account said...

Holy COW!
Completely GORGEOUS!!!

You ROCK Sister!

Susan said...

Awesome album!

I nominated you for a blog award today! Check it out:
http://susieqscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Susan

Susan said...

Awesome album!

I nominated you for a blog award today! Check it out:
http://susieqscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Susan

Drea said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Great job!!

ricanlaw said...

Oh my I'm speechless. Our first mini-book entry and it's stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at STM.

CreativeMish said...

I love your acrylic album! This is something I've been wanting to do! Great job!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

It's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along!

Scrapping The Music said...

WOW!!! This is just wonderful! The lyrics made a PERFECT mini album! Thanks for playing along with us!

Jona Panesa said...

this is truly beautiful! congrats for winning that week in scrappin the music!

Marcie said...

Love the way it turned out Jess! Beautiful!

AlexM said...

Wow! Love this mini. Wonderful!

AlexM said...

Wow! Love this mini. Wonderful!