it's FINALLY announced and I can share it here with you all!
I was lucky enough to be asked to be a part of of Susan Constanza's new 6 month online class/workshop at The Scraproom http://www.scrap-room.com/ as a part of her design team!!!
Details: Not Your Ordinary A-Z Challenge Workshop!Ready to Rock-n-Roll? Can you stand a major shot of scrapping mojo? Are you a giggler or an all out laugher? Can you handle classes like Crabbie Patties, Kiss Me You Fool, Boy Is He Ripped, and more?Find out this October when The ScrapRoom offers a 6 month long workshop with 26 weekly classes hosted by Susan Costanza and designed to put the excitement back in scrapping and inspire your individual creativity!We have plenty of inspiration lined up with our amazing workshop Design Team featuringShirley Standifird, Julie Walton, Jessica Chastain along with Guest Designers Brenda Carpenter and Shawnna Samples!Check The ScrapRoom website on September 30th for a free class sample and sign up information!Free Pass Giveaway!Would you like to win a FREE pass to the Not Your Ordinary A-Z Challenge Workshop? ($40.00 Value!) TSR will be giving away THREE FREE PASSES!!!All you have to do is to reply to this thread, and you will be entered into a drawing for one of three free passes to be given out randomly.Winners will be announced on September 30th!
is this cool or what?? hope to see you there!
Here's the deal:1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
Okay, I've been tagged several times, so hopefully these facts won't bore you!
1. I was born in Canton Ohio but moved to Oregon when I was 5
2. I hate to fly and have to take zanaz for anxiety before boarding a plane (funny it never bothered me before I had kids)
3. I'm afraid of dying in a car accident.
4. I snore when I sleep.
5. I'm addicted to energy drinks
6. I have chronic neck and back pain (for the last 10 years)
7. my front teeth don't touch (I have what's called an open bite) LOL!
8. I've never broken a bone.
Susan - http://susieqscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Alicia - http://www.leishasblog.blogspot.com/
Julie - http://scrappylife.blogspot.com/2007/07/july-already.html
Jenn - http://jenniferbreault.blogspot.com/
Rachel - http://purplecreativedragonfly.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://addictedtopaper.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://craziness-x-3.blogspot.com/
Sara - http://sassipearcy.blogspot.com/
The Scrapbook Site is getting ready to launch their summer contest "So You Think You Can Scrap?" Sign Up's start tomorrow!!!! this is an 8 week contest, where there are no eliminations! the prizes are fantasic! if you are interested go to www.thescrapbooksite.com to get registered. the thread for signs ups starts TOMORROW! hope to see you there!
Okay, Loving the fun bright colors of this Primary Kit from www.thescrapbooksite.com I created lots of fun layouts with these papers, head to the site to order your kit now!
and finally, I Love my friend Lenise, and her sketches are DA BOMB! I used my new Blush BG papers for this one, with some AC thickers. FUN PAPER for sure!
okay. I've been tagged by my buddy Alicia. the idea is to post 7 random facts about yourself and tag 7 other people by commenting on their blogs. so here I go. (thinking up new random things is hard sometimes!)
1. I was a varsity cheerleader in high school (basketball and football) but you would never know it by my personality now.
2. I got pregnant with my first child right after my 21st birthday. :)
3. I played the clarinet for 8 years, then gave lessons for a year after that privately. I have been taking piano lessons now for 2.5 years.
4. I have terrible road rage, and just being in traffic gets my blood boiling.
5. I only have two close girlfriends that live near me. (they have been friends since grade school and I work with both of them) the rest of my friends are online.
6. I don't eat breakfast. hardly ever.
7. I used to collect beanie babies like a crazy person. now I have no idea what to do with most of them!
Okay. I tag....Nancy, Jenn, Rachel, Michelle, MichelleS, Julie, Emilie.
Trying to get some layouts uploaded. (for some reason I can never type on top of the pictures...so strange.) anyways. I've been scrapping, but bad at bloggin! yikes! the first two layout are using My Favorite Memories kits. yummy bright bold colors!! and the second two are using Scrappy Giraffe's April Kit. so wonderful, and whimsical to use! I can't wait to create more layouts with it! as always TFL!